This collection comprises records originating from the Parochial Church Council and items relating to St James’ Church, Badsey. Badsey was originally a chapel to Evesham Abbey but became a separate parish from the Dissolution. Aldington, which became a separate civil parish in 1866, remains part of the ecclesiastical parish, known as Badsey with Aldington. The Parochial Church Council was formed in 1919.
By far the greatest number of archives in this section is the parish magazines. This section also contains transcripts of original parish registers held at Worcestershire Record Office and other miscellaneous items.